Our quick guide to SEO tips and tricks.
- Proper Keyword Research is most important for driving traffic.
- Think beyond I mean planning for long time business, so stay away from black hat method or quick one.
- Tittle of the Blog Post should be decided after using Google Keyword Planner.
- Don’t forget to write in depth details content for long time traffic from search engines.
- Promote your each and every Blog Post, Killer away, I mean use Facebook and other social medias like Redit, Stumble Upon etc.
- Start building links from top websites or blogs, refer my blog post for building real high quality links for blog.
- Write Details URL Structure for the blog post.
High Quality Link Backlinks Guide
- Comment on top Blogs on your Niche but with a schedule from 5 to 10 quality comments daily.
- Create Profile on Pinterest , Twitter, TED, Bubblews like websites, those allow you to add your website.
- Write quality blog posts on top blogs
- Buy old domain name those having ton of backlinks.
- Use Question and Answers website for building backlinks but don’t spam.
- Use document sharing website like slide share .net, docstoc , scribd etc.
- Write quality articles always for getting black link naturally but it is really hard to get in the beginning.
- Create videos on hot topics and share on YouTube and let your blog URL, in the description part.
SEO Tools to Used for Better SEO
- All in one use Google webmaster Tool.
- Install Google Analytics to measure traffic flow of your blog.
- Use Ahref.com for checking competitor backlinks.
- org you can also use for checking competitors backlinks.
- Use Google Keyword Planner for Keyword search